Privacy statement Hoftijzer LMB B.V. Aalten
Hoftijzer LMB BV considers good handling of personal data of great importance.
These personal data are of course treated and protected with the greatest possible care. Hoftijzer LMB BV adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and the AVG Implementation Act.
This means that we:
Why we process your personal data
There are various purposes for which Hoftijzer LMB BV collects and processes your personal data. Within the framework of lord agreements with relations, Hoftijzer LMB BV collects and processes contact details for this purpose, including name, position, business and / or professional interests, business telephone numbers and business email address.
- If you are a (potential) customer of ours, we will use your data to send you a quote, to determine the specifications or wishes to meet a particular item or service, to be able to deliver goods or to perform work, be able to invoice and be able to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about the implementation aspects of the agreement.
- If you are a (potential) supplier or other contractor, your personal data is also necessary for the conclusion and execution of the agreement. When purchasing, this is necessary to let you know what specifications or wishes a certain item or service must meet in our opinion, to be able to send a quote request or to place an order with you, to be able to pay your invoices and quickly communicate efficiently with you about other aspects of the agreement.
- For internal and external analyzes for process improvement, the development of products and services and market research.
- To keep relations and its employees informed of our (new) products and services, directly but also for example through campaigns via social media, whereby Hoftijzer LMB BV tries to take preferences into account based on purchased products and / or services.
If you regularly order and / or deliver from us, we will keep the personal data you provide and use it to inform you in the future by e-mail of our existing and new products and services and possibly to offer you an offer here to do. When using your personal data for this purpose, we have a legitimate interest, namely, promoting, promoting and selling our products and services. Every time we send you an advertising mailing, you have the option to let us know that you will no longer set a price. See the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every mailing.
- If you are a one-time customer with us, we will only send you advertising messages if you have given us your permission in advance.
You are not required to provide your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with sufficient or sufficient personal data, it is possible that we cannot perform the aforementioned activities.
Newsletter and contact form
We could send you a newsletter with which we inform interested parties about products and / or services. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your prior permission. Every newsletter contains a link that you can use to unsubscribe. If you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be saved
as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail requires for the complete answer and handling thereof.
Your email address is also used for sending information about (new) products and services by Hoftijzer LMB BV if you have given your permission. You can always withdraw that permission by using the unsubscribe link in the e-mail message sent by sending an e-mail to
Hoftijzer LMB BV, stating AVG. email@example.com
We treat your data confidentially and do not publish it.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Your information will only be provided by us to third parties if this is necessary to implement a product or service agreed with you or with your company. To protect your rights, a processing agreement is concluded with these third parties (partners). Our website contains measuring instruments from other parties, such as cookies from Google Analytics. The data is automatically shared with this company and we do this to keep track of how visitors use our website. We used that knowledge to optimize our website for our visitors.
To prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal data, Hoftijzer LMB BV uses technical and organizational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate level of security considering the types of processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected.
Changes to this privacy statement
Questions, inspection or request to change your data
Hoftijzer LMB BV, Klokkemakersweg 19, 7122 KB Aalten or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org